The Supervisor, Inventory & Logistics will be responsible for providing logistic support to our nation's Veterans and VA providers by developing and maintaining logistics data, equipment inventory, and participate in process improvement activities as that pertain to our inventory process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises a staff of logistics analysts that are co-located with this position. Typical hours can range from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Plans and conducts assignments, generally involving larger projects, multiple projects and or special projects.
- Manages multiple distribution functions including supply chain, logistics planning, and distribution center operations.
- Coordinates and interacts with warehouse managers as needed.
- Determines candidates for employment/termination, conducts performance evaluations and salary reviews for assigned staff and is responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Develops, documents, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and inventory control systems (i.e. Maximo and ServiceNow) to reduce costs, streamline processes, and implement solutions.
- Developing and maintaining quality control of all orders, packaging and shipments.
- Manage inventory by utilizing asset tags and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Maintain warranty guidelines and information for renewals.
- Enters inventory data into inventory systems and provides reports on hardware items and locations as directed.
- Manages and updates inventory workflow as necessary.
- Coordinates deliveries to and from warehouses (local and third parties).
- Develops processes to efficiently meet customer Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Performs asset control, coordination and control of internal and external moves of devices, verification of invoices and accountability inspections as required.
- Provide reports to Iron Bow management and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Communicate effectively with internal Iron Bow teams and the Department of Veterans Affairs to accomplish activities/tasks and requirements as well as promote a customer-friendly environment in support of operations at all levels.
- Manage the inventory project scope, customer expectations and resources as well as develop and maintain project plans and staffing plans.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Experience using inventory and ticketing systems, preferably MAXIMO and/or ServiceNOW.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to adjust to evolving processes and desire to drive best practices.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), documentation, presentation and reporting skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and perform effectively under pressure, and to manage expectations around resolutions and timelines.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of management and the government.
- Current Driver License with no restrictions - a Driver License check will be conducted during the onboarding process.
- US Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Security Clearance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Logistic and Asset Management including support and delivery of hardware and network components
- Results focused
- Takes ownership of all inventory functions
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management
- Organizational skills
- Coaching and develop staff
- Escalation management
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach & strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.