RSK Web Services (RWS) is a team focused on building a truly open and peer to peer Web.
For said purpose we are looking for a +9 years experienced software engineer to join the blockchain team.
Our responsibilities are to keep IOVlabs and the blockchain ecosystem growing by designing, prototyping, developing, testing, iterating and monitoring each of our products with full ownership.
Our applications will have a hybrid architecture that will combine traditional patterns with blockchain in the search of a new level of performance for blockchain. That will be mainly used in shared economies use cases to bring blockchain to the masses.
We work with a technology stack based in solidity for smart contracts, typescript for APIs and scripting, relational and non relational databases, blockchain protocols at different layers, distributed services and many more!
The Blockchain Software Engineer @ RSK Web Services must be strongly committed to build solutions that help meet product growth and company objectives.
Said software engineer, as part of a highly qualified team of technical excellence, will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining protocols and services, peer reviewing code, documenting and testing features.
The candidate is expected to also be focused on improving the team's work processes, implementing changes to streamline operations, and bringing best practices from his/her experience.
Should be open-minded, passionate, analytical, and hard-working interested in agile and decentralized organizations and enthusiastic about the blockchain ecosystem.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- Strong experience with +9 years as a Software Engineer in high performing teams.
- Experience working in blockchain technology projects.
- Have worked in +2 projects using static typed languages like Java or Go and the frameworks available for them.
- Expertise in web applications and architecture.
- Understanding of github, circleCI, jest, babel.
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases.
- Knowledge about software architecture principles, design patterns, performance, and software engineering best practices.
- Willingness to learn decentralized technologies and work on all layers of the stack.
- Proven experience in application development and evolution of the same product.
- Ability to permanently learn from new technologies and work on a fast paced team with many diverse projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Advanced English language proficiency.
- Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements and proposing innovative and alternative solutions.
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Develop quality code, with emphasis on correctness of implementation.
- Collaborate in the evolutionary maintenance of the product.
- Design, document, automate and execute test plans.
- Participate in the process of generating and analyzing user stories.
- Computer security knowledge.
- Expertise in dApps development.
- Have experience working for objectives with remote teams.