Our RIF team - RSK Infrastructure Framework Open Standard (RIF OS)- is a suite of open and decentralized infrastructure protocols that enable faster, easier and scalable development of distributed applications (dApps) within a unified environment. RIF OS is an all in one, easy to use, blockchain infrastructure service framework that provides developers and organizations access to a variety of services across multiple crypto-economies. RIF OS Protocols enable broad interoperability and faster time-to-deployment, and aim to bridge the gap between blockchain technologies and their mass-market adoption. RIF OS Protocols complete the RSK Smart Contract Network vision of bringing the Internet of Value to life. As a Full Stack Software Engineer in our team, you will
- Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements and proposing innovative and alternative solutions.
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Participate in front-end and backend development for the RIF Suite of Products.
- Program high quality code, with emphasis on correctness of implementation.
- Collaborate in the evolutionary maintenance of the RIF suite of products.
- Collaborate with RIF Project Teams from conception to finished product, in all stages of the development life cycle.
You'd be a great candidate if you have
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related careers.
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases (such as MongoDB)
- Experience working with Test Frameworks (for example like Chai, Mocha).
- Knowledge about software architecture principles, performance, and software engineer best practices.
- Knowledge and experience using design patternsWillingness to learn decentralized technologies and work on all layers of the stack.
- Experience with agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Advanced English Language Proficiency
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Smart contracts, and Solidity.
- Knowledge and experience in React and Redux.
- Experience working by objectives with remote teams.
Benefits & perks
- Possibility of working with state of art technology in a challenging and unique project
- 100% Remote working (contractor) from anywhere or choose the nearest WeWork!
- Top tier compensation & bonus
- Paid holidays
We have a fast & dynamic hiring process
- Meet our TA team
- Coding task - Tech interview
- Meet the Hiring Manager
We're excited to see what you're made of!