Automotive Service Advisor
Interstate Dodge is looking for Service Advisors to join their industry-leading service team!
- Consult and interpret customer needs for the mechanics
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
- Understand customers’ problems and arrange for appropriate service
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with Interstate Dodge today!