At Interface, it's the human equation that drives us.
Interface Security Systems is a leading managed services provider delivering managed network, asset protection, and business intelligence solutions to distributed enterprises. We streamline operations, improve security, reduce IT costs, and enhance the customer experience, maximizing ROI for the nation's most successful brands.
At Interface, we are passionate about connecting and protecting what matters most to businesses ... their people, their assets and their brand. We thrive on empowering distributed enterprises with solutions that help simplify complex challenges. We deliver nothing less than complete customer satisfaction through innovative and adaptive technology, customized services and relentless customer support. What enables us to be truly exceptional are our people and a culture where teamwork, respect and an innovative spirit thrive.
So, come and join our winning team and maximize your potential and achieve your professional development goals.
The Project Coordinator for National Accounts will work with Interface Employees, across multiple departments, Customers and Contractors, to ensure the customer's expectations are met or exceeded. This administrative support role is an integral part of the Field Service Delivery Team.
PROJECT COORDINATOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather necessary information from Project Managers, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Customers and Third Parties to meet customer's expectations
- Support internal and external resources regarding pending installations/upgrades
- Order and track parts/equipment shipments for projects
- Post labor and close out jobs in Interface system of record
- Process documentation for changes/additions to customer accounts
- Assist Project Managers with scheduling, documentation, and completion of jobs
- Point of contact for subcontractors, ensuring all Interface requirements are followed
- Create reports as directed by management
- Other tasks as assigned by the PC Manager
PROJECT COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PROJECT COORDINATOR EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Previous accounting, bookkeeping or customer service experience.
COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS - Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional data entry skills and the ability to learn new software applications
- Proactive communicator with both internal and external customers
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven record of resolving issues
- Self-Starter that is detail oriented with strong organizational skills and positive attitude
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks on time and without error
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet timelines
- Proficient in Microsoft products, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
Office setting. Sitting or standing at work station with computer keyboard, multiple monitors, and desk phone. Company dress code is business casual.
Position type and expected hours of work:
This position is required to work at the company's home office during the company's general business hours of 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday. Break periods and a lunch period is provided. This position may be required to perform work duties in addition to the above business hours, depending on workload and deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to sit in an office environment. Employee is frequently required to talk or hear to interact with employees/job seekers. Employee is constantly required to use the telephone. Employee will constantly use a personal computer, keyboard, and view multiple monitors. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, and reach. The employee may be required to lift objects up to 20 pounds which may include company materials, files and small equipment. Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus in order to view reports, computer screen, forms and documents.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed indoors in a fluorescent lit workspace at the employer's office with minimal exposure to noise and adverse environmental issues.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Interface Security Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.