Gentle Dental is searching for a full-time traveling Dental Assistant for Orthodontist to work at our North Seattle practices!
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Registered in the State of Washington
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Ortho experience preferred
- Life insurance
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- CE Credits
- mileage reimbursement
This is a full-time opportunity.
Gentle Dental Marysville, 3943 116th Street NE, Ste 103, Marysville, WA 98271. Additional locations include GD Everett, GD Mill Creek, and GD Northpointe.
For additional opportunities visit [ Link Removed ]
- High School or better