BC Rate: $40+/hour
- Opportunity to accrue supervision hours towards BCBA certification (dependent on eligibility based on productivity and quality criteria)
- Opportunity to receive mentorship from a current BCBA
- Opportunity for assessment (FBA) and services hours
- Provision of telehealth using a provided video conferencing platform and in-person services
- Training in electronic medical record system
1. Provides ABA program design and monitoring, and direct behavior modification interventions to consumers in schools, home, and community settings.
2. Completes Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA) and skill assessments (VB-MAPP) as requested by treatment team.
3. In collaboration with other members of the ABA treatment team, identifies behavioral goals and intervention techniques to be provided by members of the treatment team and family.
4. In collaboration with other members of the ABA treatment team, designs individualized behavior management intervention plans for the home, school and/or community.
5. Schedules and participates in Inter-Agency Team Meetings and psychological or psychiatric evaluations.
6. Provides weekly in person consultation to BHT; including feedback, review of treatment plan & modeling program design.
7. Participates in and completes all of the Interact and CBH mandatory in-services/trainings (must be completed within three (3) months of hire and annually from the date of the initial training).
8. Responsible for completing all yearly trainings/courses necessary for CBH credentialing totaling 10 hours (8 of which must be in behavior modification).
9. Must function in full compliance with all applicable policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interact’s Compliance Programs, including reporting suspected violations of the compliance program or applicable laws or regulations to supervisor or the Compliance Officer.
10. Must participate in Interact’s Quality Improvement activities as requested by Supervisor and/or VP of Quality Assurance.
11. Must adhere to safe work practices.
12. Other job-related duties as needed.
1. Receives regular/documented monthly group supervision by a licensed psychologist. Documentation of such supervision must be submitted to supervisor monthly.
2. Receives weekly one-to-one clinical supervision with BCBA for 5% of their clinical hours worked per supervision period (2 weeks). Receives monthly group supervision with BCBA.
3. Meets weekly with Administrative and Clinical Team Leaders for administrative and clinical support/supervision.
1. 80% utilization of authorizations (hours may include evenings and weekends).
2. Completes all clinical documentation and forms required by agency and managed health care on a weekly basis.
3. Submits progress graphs to Administrative Team Leader monthly for BC data and twice a month for BHT data.
4. IBHS Progress Summaries submitted according to defined timelines.
5. Completes and submits all documentation to Administrative Team Leader including but not limited to encounter forms, evaluation documents, structured tools, progress summaries, etc.
6. Demonstrates proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR onboarding provided upon hire)