Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate an Agile Scrum coach for a contract-to-hire position.
- Drive the organization-wide agile adoption strategy and rollout plans.
- Provide coaching to teams on all aspects of Agile implementation, with a strong focus on Scrum practices. This includes working in a hands-on manner with the teams, as well as in a consultant model.
- Accountable for improvement in results of software development projects. This includes better predictability of delivery, improving productivity, quality, and the scheduling and delivery of commitments.
- Coach teams and management towards improving their Agile process and metrics. Evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, developers and testers.
- Develop and evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
- Embrace servant leadership and embody the qualities and mindsets that are associated with agile methods.
- Capture feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials, and content Enterprise Portfolio Planning and Management, which include general knowledge or experience with implementing SAFe as a scaling method.
- Guide the organization towards Agile maturity by organizing workshops and presentations that help us get there.
- Brings disclosure and transparency to the business and earn the trust of the company
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years in the use of Agile methodologies and supporting tools
- 2-3 years working in an Agility training / coaching role with exposure to large organizational transformations
- Solid background utilizing an Agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, SAFe) in software development
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience
- Solid oral, written, and presentation skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Experience with independently transitioning software teams to a variation of Agile process in the past, as well as prior experience coaching and mentoring software teams on several Agile process transitions.
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior staff and leadership
- Experience in creating Agile training / workshop material
- Able to handle conflict resolution well, facilitating discussion and alternatives of different approaches<span
Interested candidates should send a brief covernote and resume to the attention of Samantha Clements at IBS ( [ Link Removed ] )
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefitspackage to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS,Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing companyknown for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through thesmart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In threedecades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments andteams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leadingIT services provider.