Position Title: Travel: Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: York, PA
Duration: 24 weeks
SHIFT: 3: 00 PM – 11: 00 PM
Note. Required to work 1 in 3 weekends - Weekend hrs are 02:30 PM – 10: 30 PM
Working Hours: 80hrs per 2 weeks
- Performs manual and automated routine blood tests.
- Prepares specimens for microproduct examination.
- Operates laboratory equipment including centrifuges, dry bath incubators, and blood bank refrigerators.
- Requires graduation from an accredited MLT program and passing a national exam given by the Board of Registry of the American Society for Clinical Pathology.
- Prefer experience in Haematology, Specimen processing, coagulation, urinalysis.
- EPIC experience required.