What we do
We fuel the entrepreneurial dream in our community through our people, products, and our four values that drive every business decision and customer interaction:
Elevating relationships | Vision-driven | Powered by passion | Dedicated to you
For more than 30 years, we’ve been committed to making dreams come true for independent dealers. AFC’s finance solutions provide liquidity to more than 12,000 independent dealers across North America freeing up cash flow to give them more time to focus on building their business. Our solutions amplify dealers purchasing power so they can stock their lot with the vehicles their customers demand.
Who we are
With our people-first culture, AFC believes in creating an environment where employees look forward to work each day. Plus, AFC’s committed to helping each employee develop their own career dream. With cross-team and cross-KAR company development opportunities, employees can pursue any position of interest.
A Day in the Life
- Respond to dealer inquiries regarding AFC's products and services.
- Provide dealers with titles upon payoff.
- Collect payments.
- Seamlessly, utilize various systems to track dealer accounts and sales opportunities.
- Foster long-term relationships with dealers and auction partners.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications
- Some post high school course work in related field is preferred.
- Prior Collections experienced strongly preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with concepts, procedures and processes typically used in automotive and financial services industries.
- Experience handling vehicles titles preferred.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook along with internet, and internal work queues are major components of the position.
- Must have proficient numeric ability and reasoning, telephone, computer literacy, software competencies.
- Good organizational, clerical, oral, and written language skills.
- Detail oriented; team player; excellent customer service; quick learner; adaptable and open to change; ability to multitask; must be a strong researcher and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of successful customer service principles and practices.
- Motor vehicle operator (required); notary (desired).
Position requires sitting for extended periods in an office environment with some walking and carrying (files, folders, etc.). Preparation or review of documents and reports using pen/pencil, calculator, or keyboard is a major component of the position.
Working with the best in the industry:
AFC is proud to be a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. AFC’s core business complements the other business units within the KAR Auction Services group of companies, including ADESA auctions, TradeRev, Insurance Auto Auctions (IAA), PAR North America, AutoVIN, LiveBlock Auctions International, Preferred Warranties, Inc. (PWI), Dent Demon, and many more. This diversity allows KAR Auction Services to provide a full spectrum of services – from whole car and salvage to financing, remarketing, technology, and inspection/repair services.