You are a full stack developer who can bring ideas to life in the digital space. You are experienced at implementing UI components, comfortable navigating back-end API integrations, and can effectively communicate functional dependencies to developers, designers, producers, and clients. You work efficiently and comfortably in ticketing systems, and tackle details with precision while keeping an eye on the big picture. You want to build better experiences and use technology to further human progress.
- Execute frontend and backend development tasks within the context of our client’s technology ecosystem and across a spectrum of web and app product environments
- Participate in the technical design and implementation of new features and changes to existing features within established codebases
- Work collaboratively and proactively in a multidisciplinary team environment, including team members from Instrument and our client’s engineering teams
- Clearly communicate concepts and dependencies with your team and client
- Do great work and be great to work with
What we offer
- Great compensation package with annual reviews
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching with immediate vesting
- Generous paid holidays and vacation
- Regular check-ins and an "Always On" approach to feedback and goal setting
- Annual individual professional development budget
- A positive, balanced work-life
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application and interview experience. If you need accommodation or help due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.