Insight Credit Union is looking for a passionate trusted financial advisor who is qualified and has the desire to provide an excellent service experience to our members.
A Financial Services Representative assists members and potential members with their Credit Union needs by explaining services, setting up new accounts, and referring related products and services.
This position is located in our Osceola Branch and Vista Lakes Branches:
Kissimmee, FL 34741
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free and Voluntary Life and Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401k with match up and 100% vested
- Paid Time Off
- Birthdays Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Assists members/nonmember with opening and closing accounts. Maintains member account information on computer system to including but not limited to: address changes, debit card maintenance, check orders, wire transfers. May be responsible for IRA transactions including processing and posting.
- Displays a friendly, professional demeanor. Required to greet each member with a smile and refer to the member by name three times during interactions. Uses strong listening skills to understand the member's needs. Builds member relationships by identifying opportunities and refers credit union products.
- Interview member/nonmembers for consumer loan applications. Input data into system and ensure integrity of data is in compliance with credit union policy and procedure and accurately fund approved loans.
- Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve and refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
- Opens and closes safe deposit boxes for members where applicable. Escorts members to their safe deposit box for entry. Adhere to all safe deposit box procedures.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned, including Teller duties as needed.
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, sit or stand and walk or maneuver around the branch.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Insight Credit Union is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity