Who we are
At Inpixon, we turn location data into actionable indoor intelligence. Our comprehensive intelligence platform with mapping, positioning, security, and analytics harnesses the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) now.
We are motivated by and focused on our vision to ‘do good’ with indoor data and build something that can quite literally change the world we interact with. We take pride in the way we positively impact the daily lives of our customers and continue to push the boundaries of how our platform can benefit others. Inpixon’s Indoor Intelligence solutions can:
- Help transform workplace experiences. Through our indoor intelligence solutions, we can help make workplaces safer and smarter as we return to work.
- Help staff and patients navigate hospitals easily. Through indoor mapping and awareness, we can direct patients from their car directly to their appointments, from registration to labs, and to waiting rooms. For nurses, we can tag equipment and supplies allowing quick access to other team members, visualizing asset movement and sending notifications.
- Manage cybersecurity. Through integration with Mobile Device Management, we can detect devices, control applications in secured zones, and uphold best practices, security policies and compliance in government, pharmaceutical, and financial agencies managing a sensitive work environment.
- Optimize resources allocation. Through any number of our product features, we manage, prioritize, and control the way spaces are used and accessed. Whether it’s staff allocation in retail space, managing temperature and electricity consumption in a workspace, we improve space utilization.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence is continuously uncovering new ways to improve our lives.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence ingests diverse data from IoT and third-party sensors designed to detect and position all active - cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ultra-wideband - devices using a proprietary computing process. Our platform provides a complete solution to locate, track, guide and monitor everything indoors along with the plug-in architecture and open APIs that enable interoperability and seamless integration with other systems increasing the reach, flexibility and power of indoor solutions.
Inpixon is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to design, architect, and detail customized solution demonstrations and proofs-of-concept for our Inpixon Mapping product prospects. This is an exciting opportunity to bridge your technical experience with your client-facing ability, dive into the details for our product offerings, and play a critical role in the success of our sales efforts and resulting growth. You will work with sales, development, and product to understand the needs of the prospect and rapidly convert those requirements into interactive, customized demonstrations, providing the full Inpixon experience and the extent of our technical expertise and capabilities.
Who you are
You may be a Software or Mobile Application Developer or you are in a sales, or success engineering role that is highly technical. Either way, you want to continue to expand your technical knowledge in the indoor navigation and location systems space. You are looking for an opportunity to join an emerging growth company with an international presence and global customer base. You are excited to contribute to the success of sales, to have your voice heard in product development, and to be a critical player as we scale. You have an entrepreneurial, hands-on, do-what-it-takes attitude, ready to find or create the resources and collateral you need, and jump in to help wherever you can. You thrive in the fast-paced, energetic environment of a tech sales team.
What's in it for you
An incredible product. This is a chance to be part of a scaling company that provides indoor intelligence solutions that make buildings smarter and more connected. Our industry-leading Indoor Mapping solution is used by organizations around the world across to create smart indoor experiences using map-enabled applications. Our technology supports IoT use cases from wayfinding and asset tracking to workplace optimization and business intelligence, and you will play a critical role in exploring the art and science of the possible.
A genuine career opportunity. We are at a turning point in how indoor space is experienced, and we are growing rapidly. You will be at the forefront of an exponentially growing segment, implementing and integrating solutions that will change the world - and the way we interact with it. You will have the chance to move up in your role, into product, or into sales. There are no limits to what you can do here.
A goal-oriented team. We are a publicly-traded company, with quarter over quarter growth over the last few years, and we aren't slowing down any time soon. This is a chance to join us as a foundational member and critical contributor to our present, our future, our processes, and our culture - and make a tangible impact on our success.
A high growth company. You want to work at the cutting edge of IoT. We have a robust platform that has defined features and functionality, based on three pillars of indoor intelligence: maps, analytics, and positioning. We are disciplined about pouring our R&D dollars into it. Our experienced solution engineers and location technology experts have been leading the industry for more than a decade.
What you will focus on:
- Engage. You will work in close partnership with the Sales team to architect and design solution demonstrations, manage early stage trials, and ensure prospects gain a complete understanding of our capabilities and the benefits of our solutions.
- Value. You will design and develop proofs-of-value/proofs-of-concept based on the business needs and technical requirements of prospects. You will channel your technical expertise and customer-facing experience to make presentations that educate, engage, and entice prospects.
- Knowledge sharing. You will gather and share customer and solution specific details and business needs with the Customer Success team, ensuring all information is available to set the stage for a successful deployment.
- Needs. You will collaborate with sales and product, bridging the needs of prospects and customers with the development roadmap. You will contribute to the prioritization of new feature development and upgrades based on market trends and feedback. You will interface with new product releases, feature developments, and solution functionality to ensure they function as expected and fulfills the requirements of the clients.
What do you bring?
- The technical expertise. You have hands-on experience in mobile application or web development, including working with SDKs, integrations and APIs. You have exposure to mapping, indoor location solutions, and asset tracking. You have experience working within an Agile framework. You use an open mind to establish the groundwork for the tasks at hand and can pivot to meet changing demands.
- The interpersonal skills. Your ability to connect and communicate is exceptional. . You have an engaging personality, and you can find a common language across the business and technical audiences, gaining the trust of internal and external stakeholders at any level.
- A depth of practical knowledge. You understand the expectations of next-generation app developers, and you are always ready to brainstorm a solution that provides easy-to-use functionality for every situation.
Why join us:
Together is better. We are one team. We recognize that people join a company, and want to be part of a team because of a shared vision, mission, and opportunity. Our mission to apply the best and latest in IoT, data analytics, and AI to every day indoor spaces is what drives our work. The people we work with are what brings us together every day.
Together we make it happen. We got this. We are all rowing in sync, in the same direction, heading towards group success and individual championing. Everyone at Inpixon is engaged with what we do, who we do it with and why we do it.
Courage is contagious. We have the courage to innovate. We are willing to take risks, try new things, fail fast and learn from our mistakes. Accountability and responsiveness guide the way we work with each other and our customers.
Balance tensions. We prioritize competing concepts to scale and grow. We are a publicly traded company with a multinational outlook that nurtures a growth mindset. We measure outcomes not time, guided by the principle of being present and meeting goals and that provides the balance of life outside work.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and Inpixon sounds like something you want to be part of, apply now. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
At Inpixon, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity & inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain people from a diverse candidate pool. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.