Customer Service Representative
We are hiring for a full time customer service representative. This role is more critical than ever. With increased unemployment and pay reductions as a result of COVID, people need to make their money go further. Working for one of the top mortgage companies, you can really help people, working to offer better rates so they can stretch their paychecks further.
In addition to a rewarding role, we also offer a competitive compensation package:
- $16.11/hr (10% increase if you are bilingual/Spanish speaking)
- Uncapped monthly bonuses
- Lots of opportunity for career growth
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and life insurance, PTO, holiday pay, 401K
This customer service role can be your foundation to a long term career. We have an excellent training program. You are constantly learning – whether it is knowledge about home loan options or continuing education, we want to make sure you have the tools to keep your customers well-informed and grow your career.
Your day to day will be:
- Helping clients– answering questions about payments, due dates, etc. Also some data entry documenting your conversation.
- Most calls are inbound, but you will also reach out to customers, following up to ensure a resolution
- A unique team culture of collaboration, inclusion and competitiveness
- The post-training schedule is Mon- Fri 10am-7pm and one Saturday per month. Training will take place 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Must be local to Chandler, AZ or the surrounding areas
- Access to internet, computer, & phone while working remote
- 1 year of customer service/call center/client relations experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
At InnoSource we pride ourselves in helping people grow their careers. Apply now and let us help you grow your career.
Deadline for Applying for Customer Service Representative
Apply before April 3rd, 2021.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran