Are you tired of seasonal gaps in your pay and hours?
We offer year-round work that will result in a steady paycheck and a pleasant work environment. We are a small family-owned operation who has been in business for over 40 years. We value honesty, consistency, and hard work. We offer a flexible environment where performance will be rewarded. Your opinion will always be taken into account, and you will regularly deal with the decision-makers. We believe in quality and doing right by our tenants and employees. We are committed to the growth and success of our employees who we want to be happy. We do not believe in high turnover, and we want a person who will show up, perform, and care about their job. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Salary – starts at $16 an hour with a 90 day probationary period followed by an immediate raise.
Number of hires for this role: 1
- High school education
- Trade school (Preferred)
- Maintenance experience: 5 years minimum
- Plumbing Certification (Preferred)
- Electrical Certification (Preferred)
- Driver’s license and a reliable vehicle (Required)
- US work authorization
- Pass criminal background/credit check
Full Job Description
- Mobile home community seeking a maintenance technician proficient in all areas of property management
- Provide direct support to owner and residents
- Complete a wide variety of maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Applicants must be personable and presentable and able to effectively communicate well with residents
- Full-time position that will also be on-call for snow plow removal, freeze-ups of water lines and sewer lines, and infrastructure repairs for water main lines or lateral breaks
- Prepare mobile home pad sites pouring pier pads, runners, or footings for incoming homes
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision effectively and efficiently
Benefits after 90 Day Probationary Period Include:
- Employer matched medical
- Paid holiday
- Paid vacation
- Flexible work environment
We are looking to hire a qualified applicant immediately. Pay will be based on experience and performance.