- Working with different robotics platforms.
- Development of the Smart Shuttle Solution for autonomous, intelligent and cooperative transport robots.
- Implementation of requirements as a member of an agile team, in cooperation with our customers.
- Motivation and enthusiasm for software development.
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented programming in Java
- Basic C++ knowledge is beneficial, as well as experience with Git, Docker, Spring, JMS, JUnit
- Good English language skills.
- Passion for learning and independent work.
- Excellent team player.
- Interest in new software development trends
- Fantastic company culture and unique variation of tasks.
- Exciting international projects in young and professional teams.
- Wide variety of tasks in an innovative area.
- Work with current innovations and technologies.
- Training and development opportunities in an expanding company.
For this position, the minimum gross salary based on the Austrian collective agreement amounts to 2,392.00 per month. The actual salary is based on the candidate’s qualification and experience and will be negotiated.