#COVID-19 * POSITION IS ON SITE IN NEW JERSEY * SOME TRAVEL REQUIRED *
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our team entry level.
Do you have the ability to display interpersonal skills, public speaking, time management skills as well as self-management skills?
Here at Illupo, we strive to create long lasting business partnerships to truly " WOW" our clients. Our services will always adapt to the needs of our clients and will provide the best results. As many other great things, we will only achieve our greatest accomplishments if we surround ourselves with a great team.
The ideal candidate has an unmatched work ethic, a relentless desire to learn, is passionate, competitive, high energy and most importantly they persistently attacks their goals.
Does this sound like you? Read on!
Responsibilities of Entry Level Sales and Marketing Assistant:
Communicate one on one in a sales environment with potential customers
Meet and acquire new clients as well as retain existing clients
Provide accurate sales data to the sales organization and management team
Train in sales management and business management
Be involved in training exercises pertaining to administration and Human Resources
Integrity is of utmost importance! Our success depends upon developing business partnerships with individuals that are looking for a career path, not just a job. We provide the business building blocks for success and require all team members to be professional and upright. We are very prideful of our company's culture!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR TEAM:
- Competitive Compensation
- Time off for Major Holidays
- Paid Virtual Training
- Virtual Interview Process
- Internal Leadership Development Program
- Networking and Conference Events
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant with the following characteristics:
Willingness to learn new things
We also require:
4 year college degree or equivalent experience in sales, marketing, retail, customer service, or management.
Great organizational skills
A good communicator
A team player
Learn more about our team today! Apply now and speak with a member of our HR Team!
[ Link Removed ]
#sales #marketing #entrylevel #socialmedia #training #retail #commmunications #enterprenuership #leadershipJob Requirements
- Communicate customer concerns and sales opportunities to sales management
- Follow up on customer/sales leads
- Make sales presentations to prospective customers
- Processing sales orders and inputting into sales database
- Maintain excellent customer relations with customers
- Perform administrative duties to assist sales in preparing sales reports and keeping sales records
- Generate sales reports in a timely manner tracking sales performance in all sales
- Achieve sales goals through a consultative sales approach
- Assisting customers with sales questions to make purchases
- Engage customers until sales have been finalized