NEW Grassroots Customer Service Roles | PAID Training
Start Date: Immediate, notice periods will be taken into consideration
Location: Houston, TX
Experience: None as full training will be provided
Do you have a community spirit like no other and want to have a positive impact on your local community?
Would you like the opportunity to bring about positive change to your area?
Would you like to work in a grassroots customer service with a wealth of opportunity to grow and progress?
Welcome to iLead!
iLead has recently moved to the Houston area and is looking for community advocates to join our team immediately. Our vision is to invoke positive change to the local community through our team and leave a long and meaningful impact for years to come.
iLead is looking for people to help us break the tired mold of the mundane sales, advertising and marketing industry in Houston. We are looking for people with strong communication skills, creative ideas, and outgoing personalities.
With our strong grassroots background, we love to give back to our local communities! Starting from the ground up allows us to nurture local talent regardless of educational background or work history so if you are a career starter, graduate, school leaver or career changer we want to hear from you!
iLead offer careers not just a job! Although the role is initially entry-level our overall goal is to progress members of our team in a relatively short space of time. We want to have a positive impact on the local job market and can do this through our progression program.
Once you’ve mastered the entry-level sales and marketing stage, you’ll be able to advance into a leadership position where you’ll be responsible for evaluating, training, developing and coaching others. You’ll also begin to learn more about the client-side of what we do and how all the functions of the company fit together to form a bigger picture.
· Teamwork: we work in teams because it helps new people learn and leads to a better customer experience due to added atmosphere and enthusiasm
· Growth: We’ll need people to advance into leadership and management roles rapidly if we want to continue to expand and diversify our client portfolio
· Development: learn the most desirable/ marketable career skills within your first few months (marketing, sales, recruitment, leadership, administration, client relations, management)
· Travel/ Events: Top performers will have the opportunity to attend black tie events, award ceremonies, regional conferences, gourmet meals, and more throughout the USA!
Requirements and Recommendations:
· No experience or education required, simply come with the willingness to learn.
· Basic communication skills and the ability to work well independently and a part of a team is a PLUS!
· All applicants must be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the US
DISCLOSURE: All candidates will be provided in-house training to help kick-start our client’s campaigns and help expand their skills faster!
To Join the ILead team by clicking the APPLY button now. We are looking for candidates to start within the coming weeks so we will be contacting candidates within a few days. Please make sure to include an active cell number and email address with your application. Please make sure to check your junk and spam folders to ensure no correspondence is missed.
Interview process: Initial interviews will be carried out online via zoom however, this role is not remote so should you be successful you will be required to travel to the office in Houston.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out and a member of our team will be happy to help.Job Requirements
About the Role:
This position is responsible for building a powerful base of grassroots leaders who can work alongside our clients on our all new campaigns. Our plan is to build long-term power and achieve short terms victories. This is an exciting position for an individual with a passion for community organizing, progression, leadership and most of all positive change. Duties of this position include:
· Marketing /Advertising: you’ll be responsible for product marketing and advertising materials at events, trade shows and other venues in the local area
· Brand Management: you’ll be explaining products and services with enthusiasm as you represent our clients and their offers to the public
· Customer Service: you’ll be offering general customer service and assistance to customers as/ when needed.
· New Customer Acquisition: you’ll be registering interested customers for their new products and/or services.
· Public Relations: you’ll be responsible for making sure each and every interaction with customers is positive and leaves them with a favorable impression of the client you’re representing.