Ignite Marketing Group is an Energetic, Spirited and Zestful marketing, consulting and sales firm. Ignite Marketing Group specializes in customer acquisition, retention and sales management for one of the largest business supply providers in the United States to help small to medium-sized businesses cut overhead on operational expenses.We are looking to hire a new Business to Business Sales Representative to join our team.
They will be helping us implement our DIRECT MARKETING strategies face-to-face with existing and prospective business clients to create long term relationships to help us expand into new markets, overcome any current market challenges and implement new marketing tools. Also they will be spending time with clients at their place of business to determine their needs and maximize overall savings for their business alongside providing customer service with the utmost integrity.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Sales consultations Face to Face with existing clients.
- Face to face presentations to potential new clients.
- Obtaining new business accounts from leads, referrals and prospecting.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Assigned Territory Management.
Once consistent with responsibilities listed above, additional responsibilities may include:
- Coaching/mentoring peers.
- Teaching sales techniques.
- Monthly evaluations of current team members.
Why work for us?
Ignite Marketing Group is an award winning company at a national level receiving THE NATION'S BEST AND BRIGHTEST IN WELLNESS in 2019 . Also at an organizational level winning the BEST ATTITUDE & EFFORT award for its pure dedication and lasting tenacity for it's team and clients. So if you're looking to flex your brain with our professional and personal development courses, have the energy to lead from the front and enjoy building relationships within a team and with clients we might be the fit you're looking for.
- 1-3 years of outside/inside sales, customer service, retail sales or hospitality experience.
- 2-4 year degree preferred, but not required.
- Composed, professional demeanor with a Student mentality.
- High integrity and character
- Adequate communication and organization skills for consistent client/staff meetings
- Paid travel for company trips.
- Paid Personal/Professional development conferences.
- Performance bonuses= Hard work deserves Recognition.
- Paid Philanthropy Events= We believe in giving back to our community and setting aside the time to truly help others in need.
If Ignite Marketing Group sounds like a good fit wait until you meet the team and experience the culture!
Send us your resume. We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 / including commissionJob Requirements
- Visiting both existing accounts and new accounts to increase sales
- Achieve or exceed sales targets in new business revenue
- Attended regular sales and customer service training
- Uncover new sales leads and sales opportunities to develop business
- Achieving maximum sales profitability within the assigned territory by effectively selling the company's products and related services
- Gained through growing sales activity
- Develop existing local accounts to maximize area sales
- Selling a range of products to both new and existing customers