Our corporation is a well-established company, manufacturing innovative luxury skin care products in France and Europe.
This growing company with a strong lean culture is adding an eCommerce Account Manager to their Sales & Marketing team.
This strategic position will develop the distribution of our skin care brand in USA on specific E-retail Beauty & Cosmetic key accounts, Amazon Luxury Beauty, Selective Market Place distribution, etc.Job Requirements
• Development of E-retail & Marketplace distribution in the USA.
• Prospection to develop online distribution and referencing of our skincare and perfume brands
• Development of the commercial strategy appropriate to the brand and in line with each customer account
• Performance development and management of the Amazon Luxury Beauty account
• Analysis of the feasibility of new accounts, negotiations and finalization of agreements.
• US E-store management in collaboration with the E-store Manager based in Paris
• Provide to Management: turnover, forecast, investments and marketing plans, annual and monthly budgets, etc...
• P&L management.
• Compliance with quarterly and annual turnover and profitability objectives
• Data extraction and performance / management
• KPI monitoring and analysis (monthly reporting to Management)
• Optimization and monitoring of commercial animation schedules for E-retailers and the E-store.
• Management of brand content
• Teamwork with the sales, marketing and communication department of HQ in Paris. This position will be subordinate to the E-retail Manager Europe and to the VP Care.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Trade Marketing & E-Retail
- Selective product sales and marketing experience in Beauty Industry (skin care experience is a plus)
- Must have experience analyzing, forecasting and reporting
- Online product listing, SEO, SEM and e-commerce and Amazon optimization experience required
- Experience extracting on-line data from Amazon or big box retail companies
- Commercial and negotiation skills, autonomous and pro-active
- Understanding and practice of Digital practices and Pack Office