The Accounts Receivable Specialist will assist in ensuring that the company receives payment for goods and services offered to clients.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for overdue payments
- Creates reports for customers
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts
- Assist with month end journal entries
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus.
- 3-5 years of related experience required.