New Home Sales Associate serving Ormond Beach!!!
Serving in the important role of New Home Sales Associate for ICI Homes brings with it the opportunity to develop a financially rewarding career as a member of a team consisting of the industry’s top talent. We welcome the experienced sales professional as well as the energetic novice. You will receive on-the-job training in sales techniques, specialized industry software programs and support in order to fulfill the home-buying needs of today’s sophisticated homebuyer. New Home Sales Associates duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Recruit, motivate and build long-term relationships with potential home buyers by prospecting, building broker relationships, obtaining qualified referrals, cultivating leads and participating in special marketing & promotional events.
- Greet visitors at models, enter registration information, identify wants, needs and desires, assess visitor’s interest, conduct model tours and explain products and features.
- Positively influencing the buyers’ decision making process by communicating value and thus selling homes as a result of thorough analysis of buyers’ needs.
- Following up with prospects and pointing out product and builder advantages
- Maintain consistent rapport with homeowner by communicating construction progress and resolving any concerns that may occur.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending weekly sales meetings, participating in training and periodically reviewing professional sales publications.
If you are ready to join a winning organization, ICI Homes provides:
- Beautiful new-home communities with luxurious award-winning model homes
- Compensation package with a generous draw advance and tiered commission rates
- A comprehensive benefits package which offers Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) and more
Send resume (Microsoft Word format preferable) for consideration to [ Link Removed ]
- Strong listening, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow-up, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office
- Must be motivated, have an eye for detail and positive can-do attitude
- Weekend work
- Active Florida Real Estate Sales Associate or Broker license
- Valid Florida Driver License
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent