Our Mission at ibex is Your Success!
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you a natural problem-solver? Does working with technology excite you?! If this is YOU, come be a part of our growing ibex technical support and customer care team! ibex is recruiting customer service representatives for technical support, for our upcoming training classes. In addition to a dynamic team environment, you'll enjoy competitive benefits, generous incentives, and performance-based bonuses!
Apply now to start the conversation and join IBEX!
ibex works with some of the best companies in the world, delivering superior support to their customers -- it is our mission. We focus on providing the environment, selection process, benefits, and training to ensure that we have agents of the highest caliber. We know a quality agent makes the difference for our customers and how a great customer experience influences how they feel about the brand they have chosen.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 22,000 employees.
We are looking for people who truly care for our customers. Our customer service representatives use their people skills and genuine service mindset to perform the following tasks:
- Carefully listen to and understand customer technical issues
- Respond to and interact with our customers in a polite and professional manner
- Probe and isolate issue causes
- Utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for customers
- Explain product features and benefits, answering questions and setting proper expectations for customer inquiries
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective call resolution
- Provide the best customer care service through empathy, listening, and follow through to one call resolution
- Identify and escalate emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues
These positions are full-time, 40 hours per week. We are seeking candidates to fill a variety of schedules including days, nights and weekends. ibex sets every candidate up for success by offering a minimum of three weeks of paid professional training.
Requirements of the position include:
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Basic computer navigation and technical skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Typing proficiency of at least 25 words per minute
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Company drug screen and background check are required
Pay ranges from $11-$15/hr based on tenure
We offer our employees the following comprehensive benefits and incentives plan:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid professional training
- Employee referral bonus plan
ibex is an equal opportunity employer