Looking to hire Production Associates to join their rapidly growing team! This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity, and benefits start DAY 1!
Shift/Hours: 3rd shift, Monday - Thursday, 5p - 3:30a | Weekend Shift, Friday - Sunday, Hours will vary
- Operate packaging machines and prepare / package various parts into containers, boxes, bags, etc. for outbound shipments.
- Receive, store, prepare, and distribute various parts throughout the warehouse.
- Complete work orders, including labeling, from various areas throughout the production floor
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures (EH&S)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of material handling or packaging experience, preferably in a warehouse / distribution setting
- RF scanning and WMS or ERP knowledge is PREFERRED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and exposed to heights up to 35 ft.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend directions in English
- Running through the packaging line
- Repair packaging equipment off-site
- Perform other packaging-related duties
- Perform manual packaging or operate NGK packaging equipment
- Recognizing safe packaging equipment operating conditions and proper care of packaging equipment
- Maintain packaging team purchase documentation
- Develop packaging vendors in conjunction
- Make minor repairs to packaging equipment
- Checking quality of product prior to packaging
- Conduct testing of packaging designs
- Assemble product components into final packaging
- Procure bulk and packaging components
- Forming, packaging and palletizing equipment
- Ensuring product and packaging meets quality requirements
- Ensure that the packaging line and the equipment's on packaging line are clean and set
- Operate necessary packaging equipment used in packaging foam or OPS products
- Manage packaging development from design to release Source new packaging technologies
- Provide packaging development detail in packaging programs from concept initiation through commercialization
- Maintain all equipment associated with packaging performance
- Maintain the packaging equipment and all associated equipment