Senior Security Engineer - Threat Management
A top banking corporation is looking for a Senior Security Engineer specialized in Threat management. This person will collect and analyze cyber threat intelligence information for the firm. This includes collecting advanced warning of incoming cyber threats and vulnerabilities, in-depth correlation and analysis of cyber intelligence information, and operation support of incident response activities. They will also define and drive the governance, processes, and strategy around enterprise vulnerability management for on-prem and cloud environments.
- Serve as technical lead for securing Cloud environment (AWS, GCP, and Azure).
- Support the CIRT in detection, analysis, and containment of cyber attacks.
- Identify platform and application triggers at design to support advanced fraud use cases.
- Design custom alerting capabilities to identify threats.
- Provide tier II support on escalated security incidents.
- Depth of knowledge in OWASP Security standards.
- Proficiency with cloud security and monitoring capabilities in AWS, Azure, and / or GCP.
- Working experience with web application and software security testing.
- Familiarity with PCI-DSS, SOX, GLBA, and Federal Banking compliance regulations.
- Understanding of threat intelligence, threat hunting, incident response, and adversary emulation / threat modeling.
This is a full-time, direct-hire role with the firm. This person can sit fully remote from anywhere in the US. If this aligns with your background and interests, please apply with an updated resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.