Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
- Provide management and supervision of food services managers and dietary staff (recruitment, scheduling, payroll functions and ongoing training)
- Oversee all food production & menu planning (regular and therapeutic)
- Manages food and labor cost (budgeting and purchasing)
- Understands nutritional requirements for entire population
- Ensures appropriate IDPH regulations including safety and sanitation policies for the facility
- Dietary Certifications as required per State Guidelines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory experience in a food service setting recommended.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at [ Link Removed ]
Hunters Pond Rehabilitation and Healthcare's commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity.
Are you a Dietary Manager who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Hunters Pond Rehabilitation and Healthcare
9903 Hunters Pond, San Antonio, TX 78224
[ Link Removed ]
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at [ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ]