Who we are
Teamflow is a virtual office helping remote workers feel like a team again.
It shows your video in a bubble on a virtual office floor plan — you can move that bubble around, like in a video game, and only hear people around you.
So your team can hang out in this space, and when you want to chat with someone, you can just walk over to them and say Hi, just like you would in real life — no more Zoom scheduling nightmare.
We believe that by developing the right tools, we can make work significantly more fun and productive, help teams build culture more easily, and generally accelerate the transition to remote work, which we perceive as one of the important shifts that will happen in the world over the next few decades.
We raised a $3.9M seed round from top investors including Menlo Ventures, SV Angel, Elad Gil and many more.
Users are raving about it. Actual quotes from them include:Damn THIS IS FUCKING SICK
Holy shit!!!! You guys are in the right direction like CRAZY. We’ve been waiting for this for 10 years. There’s no way back.(I swear I did not change or make up a single character from these testimonials — I was surprised myself at how darn passionate people are about us.)
The team is only 6 people today. We all get along very well, morale runs high, and we're moving extremely fast.
- Build Teamflow's backend services.
- Keep Teamflow's infrastructure humming. Maintain high reliability, high scalability, low latency. We're a video tool that's meant for people to use all day, every day, so their tolerance for downtime is very low (imagine being kicked out of your meeting room for 5 minutes!), and they really think of us as an indispensable part of their workflow.
- Architect and build our backend, mostly consisting of REST APIs.
- Design, deploy, monitor and scale our infrastructure.
- Optimize our CI / CD process.
- Handle outages.
- 3+ years of experience as a backend engineer, DevOps or SRE
- 1+ year of experience with Node.js
- Nice-to-haves — experience with any of:
- GCP / AWS
- Backend language such as Go / Java / Node
- Great communication skills