On Call Counsel, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, is seeking a legal recruiter to join our recruiting team. The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of legal recruiting experience. We are looking for a team player who works well in a collaborative environment, works hard and is results driven. You will need to recruit legal candidates at all skill levels and handle high-pressure situations with ease. This position will start remote until we return to the office in Midtown, Manhattan and will then be full time onsite.
On Call Counsel offers a competitive compensation package and generous incentive program. We are building our legal team and look forward to having other enthusiastic and well-versed legal recruiters be a part of our future. If you are a legal recruiter with at least 2 years of legal recruiting experience and you have the requisite qualifications, we would love to know more about you. Please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience.
- Networking, posting, and sourcing to identify and recruit the top talent in the marketplace.
- Reviewing and analyzing resumes to then match qualifications effectively with suitable job opportunities.
- Conducting in-person interviews and placing top-tier legal professionals in temp, temp to perm, and direct hire positions.
- Checking references.
- Providing management and career counseling to prospective and current assignment and direct hire candidates.
- Maintaining a database of prospective and current legal professionals.
- Completing all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectations of the job.
- Obtaining and using feedback to enhance customer relationships and continuously improving the quality of service.
- Keeping up to date on current legal market trends.
- Assisting in the development of recruitment strategies and talent management plans to retain current employees.
- At least 2 years of experience as a legal recruiting professional Staffing industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability and proven record of success to effectively source and recruit attorneys and paralegals at all levels
- JD degree or prior work experience as an attorney or paralegal a PLUS
- Self-motivated, proactive, resourceful and possess a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Works well in a fast-paced dynamic atmosphere
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality and fearless attitude
- Strong time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Be proficient in handling difficult client negotiations with professionalism and respect
- Team-oriented mentality
- Strong computer proficiency - MS Office Suite, job boards, and search engines