A large public traded manufacturer located in the Doral Vicinity is looking for a Senior Accounting Manager with 4-5 plus years. MUST HAVE SOME AUDIT EXPERIENCE. We are publicly traded organization.
Growing publicly traded organization is seeking an Accounting Manager who comes from a CPA firm and has experience auditing Manufacturing & distribution organizations , this position will play a key role with acquisition and managing budgeting, forecasting and fiscal reporting activities. This role will lead, plan, direct and control the finance and accounting functions to create a solid control environment.
- Strong technical Accounting background in manufacturing and implementation internal controls (SOX)
- Experience with full cycle Accounting , Standard cost procedures, intercompany transactions
- Financial Reporting & analysis
- Accrual based accounting environment
- Proficiency w/ Microsoft Excel-Pivot tables, V/H-look ups
- ERP- QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics
Job Type: Full-time
Salary 100-110 k plus 20% bonus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in Accounting Management role is required
Minimum of 2 years of experience in Public Accounting is desired
Experience working in manufacturing environment is desired
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent required. CPA required, MBA preferred
Knowledge of ERP systems Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)e with all tax related matters