We offer the following:
- Set scheduling in 12-hour shifts
- 1:4 – 1:5 nurse patient ratios
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- The opportunity to work with the area’s top hospice professionals
Position Summary: Provideand coordinate care for hospice inpatients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Texas license
- Current certification in basic life support
- Ability to function as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Good interpersonal skills – able to effectively relate and communicate with team members and patients from a diverse community
- Knowledge and experience in a hospice or hospital setting is preferred
- Experience using a clinical information system is preferred
Note: An extended orientation may be considered for an applicant not meeting experience qualifications.
For more information about Houston Hospice visit our website at [ Link Removed ]