House of Sillage is seeking a passionate E-Commerce & Social Media Specialist that stands out above and beyond their peers and can appreciate the exquisite quality of the process and the great end product.The E-Commerce Specialist & Social Media Specialist works with the Director of Marketing to perform ROI Reports of All Digital Ad Performance and Marketing/Design team to set strategies, create content for our social media platforms, and grow the House of Sillage digital community. The ideal candidate will be up-to-date with the latest e-commerce solutions that promote revenue growth, improve customer loyalty, streamline business processes, and enable cross-functional teams to contribute to the success of the e-commerce channel. Requires ability to translate quantitative information into creative strategies.
E-Commerce & Social Media Specialist Job Responsibilities:
· Create, Initiate, and Monitor All Digital Ad Avenues (Facebook Instagram Ads / Google Retargeting Ads / Google Ads Experience Required)
· Oversee & Deliver ROI Reports on All Digital Ad Avenues Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Yearly, and Yearly on Ad Performance & Budget Spend
· Develop Content Materials For All Digital Ad Avenues From Copy / Imagery Direction / Concept
· Develop and execute a monthly content calendar for our Instagram, and Facebook accounts that tells the brands story and offerings in our aesthetic and voice.
· Leverage trending moments on social accounts regularly to drive audience growth, create brand moments, and build on viewership across all demographics
· Identify valuable new audiences that House of Sillage has yet to capture, and acquire them via partnership, targeted content, or other methods.
· Creation and execution of social influencer campaigns; proactively pitch new talent and concepts to expand House of Sillage’s reach
· Utilize Influencer Database as not only a means of outreach to new and existing Influencers, but also as a tracking system for ROI purposes
· Continue to develop brand voice on social platforms, and create best practices for different types of initiatives.
· Nurture community through continuous dialogue and engagement on social platforms.
· Curate user-generated content to support brand, community, events, and other business initiatives.
· Implement a proactive process for capturing loyal customer online reviews for social.
· Manage reporting and insights of weekly follower growth pacing, as well as analysis of content performance across all social accounts.
· Maintain monthly reports that look at quantitative and qualitative data for social media. Stay ahead of social trends, proposing tests and trial programs to expand our presence on new platforms as they gain traction
· Work with the Design team to create and develop new content surrounding campaigns and product launches.
· Assist with posting advertisements on social media platforms such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc
· Assist the Director of Marketing with items as directed
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience
- Must Have Experience With Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Google Retargeting Ads
- Must Have Experience In Influencer / Social Media Creator Talent Engagement
- Must Have Experience with Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets, and familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Google and Bing advertising, etc.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Shopify, Influencer Database Program Managements, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
**This job description is not all-inclusive. The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. We reserve the right to amend this job description at any time. House of Sillage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Paid media oversight for social media content
- Oversee social media community engagement and social media measurement analysis
- Writing content for social media platforms
- Distribute via social media outlets
- Build engagement through social media
- Developing content across social media channels
- Monitor owned social media accounts
- Assisting with social media content creation
- Using social media monitoring tools
- Scripted) on social media)
- Building buzz on social media
- Write and edit social media
- Grow presence current social media channels
- Implement approved social media projects
- Developing/implementing innovative social media
- Oversee numerous social media accounts across a variety of social media networks
- Maintain engagement through social media channels
- Write and publish social media content
- Creating creative content for social media presence
- Updating and managing social media platforms