We have an exciting new opportunity for the right candidate to fill a Sales & Promotions/Brand Representative role in our brand-new campaign. We are seeking someone who has a passion for helping others and a drive to succeed to fill this role.
Sales & Promotions Brand Representative Responsibilities:
- Engage with potential customers and explain client’s products and services
- Promote client products, services, packages, etc. to potential customers with the goal of closing sales
- Identify customer needs and provide concrete solutions
- Be knowledgeable of client’s products and services, and be able to answer customer questions
- Be involved in marketing and promotions meetings regarding client offerings, and attend regular training to stay up-to-date with client offerings
- Be mindful of the fact that you will be the face of the client's brand; representing them at all times while on the job
Qualifications of the Sales & Promotions Brand Representative:
We have found that applicants with previous experience in retail and/or the hospitality industry tend to fit well in this role, especially people with bartender or server experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Energetic and outgoing. Not shy about interacting with customers in-person.
- Prior experience with promotions, advertising, direct marketing, promotional sales, is considered an asset.
- Experience in a customer-facing role; Brand Ambassador, Sales Representative, Marketing Agent, are considered an asset but are not required.