Our client is a leader in the Medical Device industry with groundbreaking technology in breast cancer detection. They are looking to add a motivated Software Engineer to their team. The Software Engineer will be involved in the core design, development, and testing of their complex medical device.
The Software Engineer must have strong coding ability with Python
Software Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical engineering
- Proficient in C/C++
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with the Linux development environment
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience with code profiling, debugging and optimization
- Strong attention to detail
- Meeting deadlines
- Document, form guidelines
- Verification and validation experience
Software Engineer Description:
- Involved in the core design, development, and testing of our complex medical device. Projects include system control software, user interface design, and code optimization. Projects will be tailored to the skillset and interests of the employee.
- Collaborate with other team members ranging in experience from new college grads to seasoned industry experts, including a management team with a successful track record leading medical device companies.
- In addition to developing core software skills, our small company environment allows team members to develop varied, cross-functional skills. The employee will develop expertise in medical imaging and an understanding of the clinical applications of breast ultrasound. The employee will also take part in required training, and will learn about medical device design documentation practices, privacy / security of patient data, etc.
- Working on a breast cancer detection device
- Contribute to the development of the SoftVue software by updating existing functionalities and implementing new ones.
- Contribute to the software development effort by designing, programming, testing, debugging, optimizing, and documenting code.
- Test code in support of the verification and validation effort
WHO WE ARE
Choosing the Hire Road is about shared success, active and committed partnerships and relationships that last. Hire Road is solely focused on connecting highly skilled professionals with leading organizations. We are a solutions-based, results-oriented staffing company specializing in a wide range of industry specific practices. To put it simply, we recruit, screen and hire talented people for temporary and full-time positions.
This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.
Equal Opportunity Employer