Sales Representative - Entry Level / Training Provided
Highland Reserve, Inc. is now hiring for a full time position as an Entry Level Sales Representative.
Highland Reserve, Inc. prides itself in our ability to train entry level professionals in the following areas:
- building brand awareness
- face to face communication
- sales presentations
- building impulse
- relationship building
Highland Reserve, Inc. concentrates on bringing our clients valuable new customers. Sales are the core of every single company. Sales provides companies with growth, and it is our goal to help our clients hit their sales to achieve their growth targets. We are looking for individuals for our account management department who are self-motivated, self disciplined and like to be rewarded based on their performance.
- 0-6 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Competitive pay + additional commissions and bonuses
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations – Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and coast to coast!
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
Upon submitting your resume, you can expect a phone call within 24-48 hours contingent upon your resume and your qualifications.
We have a three step interview process. Our first interview is a short face to face with our hiring manager in our office. We then follow that up with a second and final round interview.
[ Link Removed ]