Sr Estimator / Project Manager - GC
Relocation assistance provided
Highland Consulting Group is a national executive search firm that specializes in placing top construction individuals.
We are recruiting for an Sr Estimator / Project Manager in South Eastern Ohio with General Construction experience. We are working with a large General Contractor that works large regional projects. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years Estimating & Project Management experience that includes work on projects such as Schools, Healthcare for Commercial & Industrial projects. Our client is a very stable regional contractor that needs to fill an open position. The position needs to be filled immediately. Most of the projects are local, very little travel is required. This is a permanent position with a well-defined path for advancement
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Conceptual & Hard Bid estimates for projects.
- Reviews and comments on estimates provided by others.
- Manages and supervises all phases of assigned projects.
- Prepare and manage schedules.
- Change orders – Estimate, Negotiate, and maintain change order logs.
- Manages project budget and approves all expenses.
- Contract Administration.
- Buyout of subcontracts & Equipment.
- Interface with the owner on all projects assigned.
- Coordinate with the Safety Manager on upcoming tasks
- Assemble and maintain complete project records and close-out documents.
- Perform project punch-list inspection(s), in coordination with superintendent and the owner’s representative, and issue punch list to all relevant subcontractors.
- Stay in contact with past clients for repeat work.
- Solid track record of projects that involved Healthcare, Schools, and larger commercial / Industrial projects.
- Must have the ability to create conceptual bids for Design / Build projects
- 5 years experience on projects larger than 5 Million dollars.
- Solid Communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Solid proven and verifiable record of career stability and Estimating and Project Management success is a must.
- Must have solid computer skills.
- A four year degree in a construction related field is preferred
- This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a very impressive and comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you have this type of experience please apply to this position. You can also contact me directly to learn more about this opportunity.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
[ Phone number blocked ]