Automotive Service Advisor / Service Writer - Full Time
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks an energetic Automotive Service Advisor to enhance our world class service team!
- Are you looking for spectacular growth opportunities?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
Then our Company is the right fit for you! Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, the largest automotive group in Delaware and the Eastern Shore is seeking a Service Advisor to join our professional team.
Our Automotive Service Consultant is responsible for overall commitment to client services for our dealership clients. In this position, you will use networking and client relationship skills to sell the Company's services
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Cancer, Disability, & Life Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Auto Service Advisor / Writer Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Meet and Greet Service Customers promptly
- Answer incoming service calls and schedule appointments
- Advise customers of estimated service/repair costs and anticipated completion time
- Coordinate repairs/service orders with Technicians
- Record and report issues to Service Manager
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by getting it right the first time
- Suggest appropriate additional service to the customer
- Other duties as directed by the Service Manager
Automotive Service Advisor Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience required
- Prior up-selling experience a plus
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver's license and few to no points on driving record.
Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.