Provide maintenance and support to rolling fleet and Shop Foreman.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Provide maintenance and support to rolling fleet.
- Troubleshoot and repair downed Tractor andor Trailers, Welder.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on rolling fleet.
- Log all repair records according to DOT and company policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Heritage believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the company to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer hisher services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Required: Current valid drivers license required.
Experience: Mechanical background including diesel engines and transmissions, trailer repair (lights, brakes, tires, etc.) and AC repair required. Minimum one-year maintenancemechanic experience.
Knowledge and Abilities: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
A post offer drug screen will be required.
EEO including disabilityveteran