Gamplay Programmer Needed Quebec Excellent Salary and Work Environment
Your new role
You will be asked to develop new game mechanics or improve existing features.
You will work closely with various internal departments (design, script, animation, VFX, etc.) as well as external contributors at partner studios.
Lastly, you will monitor video game technologies (programming language, emerging gameplay, new working methods, etc.).
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of C++;
- Good knowledge of mathematics (linear and vector algebra);
- Knowledge of several styles of play;
- Upbeat attitude;
- Interested in learning the technical side of video game creation;
- Interested in learning more about the different technologies used to create video games;
- Well-organized and able to work within deadlines;
- Good communication skills and comfortable working with a team;
- Passionate about video games;
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or Unity;
- Nice to have: Knowledge of mechanical physics;
- Nice to have: Experience in PC and console development.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and vacation policies
- Studio closed two weeks during Holiday break
- Ample opportunity for internal growth both leadership and expertise
- Comprehensive insurance coverage paid in major part by employer
- Employer contributions to pension plan
- Free French or English classes
- Gym and physical activities on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.