Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives? Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight? Then you should join the Hargray team as a Residential Inside Sales Specialist!
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of over 800 colleagues supporting local markets throughout the southeast is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for our customers.
General Description of Position: Are you looking for the uncapped commission and better-earning potential? Whether you are career-driven or financially motivated, Hargray Communications Inside Sales Team can take your career to the next level! Hargray Communications is a growth-oriented local telecommunications provider currently serving four states in the southeastern US. Did we mention the potential to qualify for work from home after only six months of employment?
In this position, sales agents develop a foundational knowledge of Hargray's products and services while learning to maximize sales through an engaging customer-focused sales process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow the consultative sales process to uncover customer needs, present solutions, and respond to hesitations to close sales.
- Commit to achieving or exceeding sales targets while interacting with customers via telephone, e-mail, or chat, and other communication channels to assist with various customer inquiries and selling Hargray products.
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment and act in the best
the interest of both the customer and company while committed to providing the best customer experience possible.
- Builds relationships with customers, peers, and leaders and supporting the team in embracing company initiatives and direction provided.
- Participates in regular training sessions to stay up-to-date on current and new products, selling techniques, and the ability to articulate local and competitive advantage.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School or Equivalent
- 0-5 years of sales experience, preferably including experience in a Call Center, Customer Service, or Telecommunications
- Ability to read, write, and interpret written material.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form
- Ability to use general office equipment, including a computer.
- The ability to sit at a workstation for a long duration using a computer and headset in a call center environment
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- For employees that apply and qualify to work from home must meet the Home Office Requirements below:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides privacy from other people, activities, and noise
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fast and reliable internet service. [If you live within the Hargray footprint, this is partly covered as part of your employee benefits]