Hamadeh Educational Services is seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join our team! Candidate must be data driven and able to meet the needs of all parents, students, and staff members through the direction of the Administrator. Strength in the area of building rapport with others and positive relationships is a must. Candidates need to work in a professional learning community and be a part of school based team meetings.
The Academies mission is to provide their students with a quality education that focuses on a core curriculum and international cultures including the study of language. The academies provide an education of the whole child by integrating different diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds to their college-preparatory program serving families in the Greater Detroit area.
- Handles and directs phone calls from parents, suppliers, and requests for information, etc.
- Assists with managing the main office and handling student enrollment packets, files, correspondence, and reports as may be required by the local and state authorities as well as the Authorizers, School Board and the Superintendent
- Reviews, routes and responds to incoming mail as directed
- Scans, files and processes documents as requested
- Assists admissions officer with student admissions and reporting requirements
- Composes, types and translates to Arabic routine correspondence to parents -if possible
- Inputs student data and records and generates statistical reports
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Principal or the Superintendent or their designee
Job Type: Full-time
Hamadeh Educational Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerJob Requirements
- Must possess an Associate’s Degree or higher preferred in Business Management or Human Resources
- Two years equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable with technology and proficient in the use of Microsoft office software
- Fluent in the Arabic language is a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in culturally diverse setting.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment