Job RequirementsBasic Qualifications
Entry Level Sales Representative (Sports-Minded)
Gypsum Consulting Inc is on the up and up and looking for highly energetic and FUN people to join the team! We're currently interviewing for an Entry Level Sales Representative that will specialize in customer acquisitions, retention, sales & marketing presentations, and team building. If you are looking for a supportive team environment AND want some opportunity for growth then apply with us today.Our sales and marketing strategies have helped our clients exceed expectations with quality and integrity. The pathway to growth and opportunity within our company is highlighted by the exceptional individuals that make up our firm.Some of the Benefits
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Hands-on training & positioning techniques that will help you succeed anywhere!
- Recruiting bonus for referring other qualified and like-minded individuals
- Technology necessary for the role
- BS/BA Degree or 0-5 years of relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and/or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing, and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
- Technical and digital skills - we work with one of the largest CRM's in the world
Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!