Entry Level Customer Relations Representative (Amazon)
What are you looking for in a new job? Experience? Development? Energetic work environment? Advancement? A place to get your foot in the door?
Whatever it is, we can assure you that Gypsum Consulting Inc. can provide it! We are currently interviewing for an Entry Level Customer Relations Representative where we are looking to train in every aspect of sales, marketing, customer service, and business development. The Customer Relations Representative in this role will handle accounts servicing Amazon (yes, that's right, Amazon!). This position is ideal for someone who is new to the workforce, looking for a change or interested in sales, marketing, customer service, and/or business development.
Gypsum Consulting has cultivated a positive work environment where we encourage personal and professional growth for all of our employees in all our departments including our sales and marketing department. What are your career and life goals? We are interested in helping you achieve both! At Gypsum Consulting, we believe when the employer/employee relationship is mutually beneficial it makes for great things all around. Win-win!!
Primary responsibilities for the Entry Level Customer Relations Representative role:
- Our entry-level sales and marketing team is customer-focused and enjoys delivering smiles on each customer encounter
- Exceed customer expectations and team sales goals
- Assist in training other sales and marketing team members
- Represent Amazon's services face-to-face
Here are a few things we are looking for in an Entry Level Customer Relations Representative:
- Exceptionally driven with a very strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to succeed and advance into management
- Have a positive "solution-oriented" attitude
- Competitive, sports-minded
- Someone who prioritizes growth
- Student mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Customer service, restaurant, or hospitality experience
- Retail sales experience is a plus but not required
- Athletic / sports / team experience
- Someone looking for a positive and energetic work environment
What we offer at Gypsum Consulting:
- Fast-pace, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- Training in sales, communication, and effective presentations
- Time management mastery
- Money management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation plan
Interested in learning more about how you fit into this top-notch environment? Send us an application today!