Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 25 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @GTsJobs!
- Experience: 1 year of job-related experience required, and sales/merchandising experience in the CPG or Beverage industry preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Travel: Ability and means to travel to assigned accounts required (local). Territory: Northern Virginia
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, hold, and carry up to 25 lbs. Ability to work occasionally in a refrigerated environment.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite and general technology proficiency.
The Merchandiser coordinates activities of the sales function by merchandising company products in the assigned territory. Responsible for adhering to brand standards and schematics and speaking directly with customers or clients to explain features and merits of products. Participates in store reset requests and securing additional locations in accounts. The Merchandiser will have an assigned list of accounts and will be required to document each account visit.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Customer service oriented.
- Interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships.
- Execution; ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Time management; efficiently complete assigned tasks.
- Attention to detail; demonstrate passion for accuracy in both minor and significant workstreams.
- Partner collaboratively and place a premium on team success over individual accomplishments
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks for Full-Time Employees):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Cell Phone Stipend for Merchandiser roles
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Work Hours: Part-time. Flexible scheduling (early morning availability preferred).
- Work Attire: GT's branded polo, pants with no rips or tears, closed toed shoes (e.g.: tennis shoes)
GT's Living Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.