Groundworks is looking for a Display Marketing Analyst to join our corporate team in the main office.
We are the nation's leading and largest foundation services provider specializing in foundation repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, and concrete lifting. We operate throughout the United States with over 14 brands and 34 different branch locations, providing our employees the ability to make a positive difference in our customers' lives on a national scale. Our organization has seen tremendous growth over the last three years, and we are looking for talented individuals to help us grow to a billion-dollar company and beyond.
If you are an intelligent, analytical, ambitious, and driven individual who carries an unrelenting desire to win and is looking to push your career and professional development to new heights, then we encourage you to apply!
The right candidate is comfortable working with and leading team members of all levels and departments within the organization. They are willing to share their opinions and insights with business leaders to affect decision making and technical solutions. They enjoy daily challenges to solve problems in new and creative ways and are continually pushing themselves and those around them to improve.
The Display Marketing Analyst will lead campaign media strategy and planning in multiple digital platforms to support and achieve the business objectives. This role requires a proven understanding of online media and a robust data analytics background to show the results of current strategies, predict future performance and connect the data back to business objectives to tell a performance narrative. Responsibilities will include but not limited to, end-to-end account management of media planning, execution, analysis, monitoring, and reporting to optimize account performance and feed insights to the overall marketing team.Job Requirements
Duties and responsibilities
· Identify the right audience, strategies, creative, media placements, and budget to target leveraging internal and external data points
· Determine display media planning and mix across a broad range of display channels including but not limited to social media, display networks, and direct publishers to programmatic media
· Responsible for multiple product lines, brands, and branches account performance metrics, including but not limited to budgeting, conversions, ROAS, ROI, and other identified business KPI's
· Conduct periodic and ad-hoc analyses across placements to make recommendations about where to optimize investments across channels and tactics.
· Coordinate with internal stakeholders to analyze data and previous campaigns to develop a better understanding of market demand, supply, business capacity, consumer behavior, and identify new marketing opportunities.
· Coordinates with external digital marketing partners to gather insights and leverage them for account improvement.
· Comprise internal and external communications to keep key stakeholders informed of progress and new initiatives
· Lead the team through day-to-day operations of the Display Marketing program and maintain a high standard of excellence.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Systems, or related Marketing field, Advanced Degree a plus.
· 1-3 years of paid display media experience, mobile app advertising, prospecting, remarketing, demonstrating the ability to execute and achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
· Hands-on experience in account management tools and platforms including ad servers, exchanges, RTB bidders, DSP's, DMP's and an understanding of the online advertising ecosystem (Ex. Facebook, Youtube, DoubleClick/GDN)
· Strong B2C acumen with an uncanny ability to extract and analyze data.
· Experience with data-driven decision making, statistical modeling, and business analysis.
· Proficiency in quantitative analysis and communicating the results.
· An insatiable curiosity about the online user journey and experience and how customers interact with online advertising
· Experience in translating complex data findings into clear insights, with a gift for storytelling
· Experience in leading a team and growing their capabilities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience reporting to senior management.
The position is in an office environment with a medium noise level. May travel to work sites or construction branch locations on a limited basis.