At GridUnity we are helping transform the world’s energy supply chain by accelerating the integration of distributed energy resources. We do this by providing pioneering software-as-a-service analytics solutions to utilities, renewable energy developers, and households joining the grid with self-generation and storage.
Our advanced System-of-Systems platform combines predictive analytics, machine learning, configurable business processes and cloud computing to deliver enterprise software applications with the flexibility to evolve with the world’s changing energy model.
You and GridUnity
If you want to make a tangible difference in the exploding field of predictive analytics, or help reshape the electric grids to better support solar, electric vehicles, wind resources and other new groundbreaking technologies, consider joining our team of innovators. Together, we have created easy-to-use software to help transform the world’s energy supply chain by solving thorny new problems from the accelerating integration of distributed energy resources. Our customers love working with us and enjoy using our software because we listen well and we turn knowledge into action.
- Work with clients to understand and help formulate requirements, in various formats including user stories, use cases, and visual designs
- Understand platform capabilities and map requirements into configuration tasks
- Implement requirements via business process modeling tools
- Liaison with clients to understand project issues and steer toward resolution
- Assist with project planning
- Work as part of client success team to deliver successful projects
Required Skills, Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience in enterprise software deployments
- Business analysis skills
- Excellent written communications and understanding of documentation best practices, including organizing document libraries
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with requirements management
- Strong communication skills (English)
Scripting skills a big plus, especially in Python.
Ability to speak/read additional languages is a big plus.
We build innovative products in the energy sector that introduce fresh perspectives to our customers. We level-up their options for solving complex problems. Doing good while “doing cutting-edge”!
We achieve this with a top-notch team of perpetually curious lifelong learners. We listen. We think. We plan. We create. We deliver.
Everyone’s voice matters in the GridUnity-verse. Mutual trust and respect are paramount. Integrity is assumed. Diversity of thought strengthens us. Ego is healthy; yet humility is what keeps us learning. Intensity provides contrast. Having fun is not to be forgotten.
Charting new territory means we must listen well to our customers and to each other. Disagreements illuminate opportunity. Reaching agreement is sometimes hard, but the rewards are often great. Our customers love working with us because we brainstorm with them about cool new ideas and then we go and actually do it!
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Strong health plan
- Generous vacation plan
- Open work environment
- Great culture
399 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116