Green Millennial is currently seeking someone that can collaborate with the management team to ensure marketing efforts support our business goals. Someone who also shows a great attitude and works well with others, but also effective independently. Green Millennial strives to train each employee to be their best selves and to be successful within the company long-term. This is great for getting more experience in overall direct marketing and business.
What we look for:
- Great COMMUNICATION skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Focused on long-term growth within the company.
- Capable of MULTI-TASKING prioritizing and managing time efficiently
- Leadership skills or potential to lead others
- Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
- High school diploma- Required
- College Graduate- Preferred but NOT Required
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Training
- Travel opportunities -Optional
- Advancement opportunities
- Experience in different aspects of the business.
**Due to COVID-19, we are currently participating in virtual interviews only. This position is NOT an Admin, Remote, or Specific to Digital Marketing.**Job Requirements
Marketing Associate Duties:
- Assist in implementing marketing campaigns
- Acquire new customer acquisitions
- Building relationships
- Working with people on a daily basis
- Staying educated on new services and/or products
- Speaking with potential customers to generate leads
- Remaining professional to provide outstanding customer service acquisitions