- Responsible for overall management of the nursing home units
- Provides direct supervision to nursing staff on an assigned shift of a long-term care facility to assure quality patient/resident care.
- Responsible for maintaining an appropriate and safe environment by performing rounds, responding to complaints/concerns from resident/patients/families and investigating and resolving problems as needed.
- Reports incidents to appropriate management. Initiates and ensures effective interdepartmental communication.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the unit's medical records.
- Provides direct patient/resident care as needed.
- RN, with minimum 3-5 years’ experience, with at least 1-year experience as a supervisor in a long-Term Setting. Considerable experience with Admissions.