Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe.
This well-respected Top Ten manufacturer, seeks a Team Leader in Molding Production in one of their premier manufacturing plants in Vermont. The Team Leader will supervise Quality, Production, and Safety on the shift. You will have four key sections of responsibility to production: managing, materials, processing, and mold setting. This job has the direct accountability for assuring the shift and designated area is appropriately staffed, runs efficiently, and satisfies the production schedule. The Team Leader is accountable for the quality of the product produced and shipped during the shift.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Oversee production processes and team members
- Adjust manufacturing results for manufacturing in-process
- Work as shift team leader
- Ensure that high quality manufacturing standards are maintained
- Provide work direction for team members in a production environment
- Coordinate training for team members
- Facilitate training for team members
- Coordinating daily manufacturing floor activities
- Appraise performance of team members
- Develop team members through cross training
- Provide leadership role for all team members within production cell
- Assign work to meet daily manufacturing requirements
- Verify that the team members are following standard work
- Prepare the production floor for daily production
- Function as a manufacturing lead for packaging
- Identifying training needs for team members
- Oversee daily workload of evening production team members
- Assigning work-direction to team members
- Ensure that team meets daily and monthly production goals
- Assist in training manufacturing process to other associates