To support the accurate and timely maintenance of cost support agreements in the Grainger system and execute the monthly claims process in partnership with other internal CoEs.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with supplier partners to simplify the cost support collection process and minimize disputes
- Load, update and maintain cost support agreements in SAP
- Generate and send accurate claims report to supplier partners
- Support various internal groups, such as Finance, Sales, Pricing, in the proper allocation of rebate dollars and correct/timely activation of cost support agreements
- Generate reports for leadership providing insight to cost recovery dollars and review/solve claim disputes from supplier partners
Preferred Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in related field preferred
- Exceptional business acumen and professional attitude
- Proven skills in prioritizing tasks, time management, customer service and communication
- Ability to work well within a collaborative team environment
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel); working knowledge of SAP preferred
Grainger strives to be an employer of choice, to attract and retain top diverse talent, and to provide a safe and positive work environment for all of its team members. As part of Grainger hiring process, pre-employment background checks will be required for all external candidates. Internal candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check when they move from a non-driving role to a driving role and/or a director role and above position.
In accordance with Performance Excellence guidelines, team members are encouraged to apply for positions closely matching their experience/background and that are aligned with their Individual Development Plan. Grainger is committed to the principles and practices of employment equity. We invite all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities. Accommodations are available on request for all persons with disabilities taking part in the selection process.