An Inside Service Technician job in Archdale, NC is available with Graham Personnel Services. This is a Direct Hire job opportunity.
The Inside Service Technician will provide service on equipment for our customers, either on site or by phone. This includes Troubleshooting Shredder and equipment issues, Start-ups, PM's etc.
Some of the Requirements/Qualifications of the Inside Service Technician include:
· Must have knowledge in mechanical systems, electrical and hydraulic systems and components
· Controls and PLC experience is an asset
· Welding experience is an asset
· Millwrights and fabrication experience an asset
· Extensive Back ground check as well as Valid Driver’s license
High School Education
Physical or Other Requirements:
Must be able to physically climb in and out of equipment and lift items or parts up to approx. 50 lbs.Job Requirements
Some of the Responsibilities of the Inside Service Technician include:
· Answer incoming Service Phone calls and emails from customers
· Trouble shoot equipment problems or issues, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
· Once problem is resolved enter all information in Call log, if customer's issue needs further attention, let the Supervisor know of the issues and follow the problem to a resolution.
· Turn any parts needed or requested over to the parts dept.
· Limited Travel to customer locations as needed