Assistant Regional Sales Manager
Our client is a well-established organization and a leader in the capital equipment / CNC Manufacturing space. They have historically consistent growth and are looking for the next generation of leadership. They truly believe in work-life balance, offer outstanding benefits, pay, and value their employees. Apply immediately to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Report to Regional Sales Manager
- Under close supervision learns to support and maintain distributor network and sustain customer relationships across the territory
- Will visit and interact with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals
- Eventually working and managing territory within North America
- Under the manager’s guidance, interact with the distributor network in increasing sales of the company product line to existing customers and securing new customers.
- Expected travel eventually up to 60% required for customer visits and trade shows.
- Presentations, demonstrations, and direct contact with customers.
- Integrating sales, individual activity, and data into CRM and Syspro systems Follow-up on quotes and orders
- Attendance at Trade Shows as required
- Bachelor’s Degree helpful, but certainly not necessary.
- 5 to 10 plus years’ experience in capital equipment, machine tool industry, CNC machines, or from an equipment sales perspective.
- Mechanical aptitude is highly preferred.
- Once travel opens up more, the ability to travel up to 60%.
- Leadership skills required.
- Trade show experience is extremely helpful.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Consistent track record of sales accomplishments.
- Manage sales/market conditions within the assigned sales territory.
- Develop sales strategies with direct sales reports.
- Manage a sales territory to achieve sales goals.
- Deploy sales and customer-specific sales strategies.
- Establishing sales goals and develop sales plans.
- Provide sales leadership to sales teams.
- Manage the sales activities of assigned sales territory.
- Leading the sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Develop a sales operations strategy that boost sales productivity.